Why Men Should Use Face Scrubs
Exfoliation is an act of removing dead cells from your facial skin with the help of exfoliators or more commonly known as face scrubs. The process, as a result, gives you healthier and younger looking skin. It’s a known fact that men have thicker skin than women. Men can greatly benefit by exfoliation which helps in softening and toning your skin, along with removing grime and dirt, face scrubs repairs your skin by rejuvenating your skin cells, reduces acne breakouts and eventually gives you a spot free clear skin.
A face scrub is as essential for men, as it is for women. Facial scrubs are important to keep the skin pores clean and skin problems away. Proper exfoliation is important, says an expert. Priyanka Tyagi, cosmetologist at Skeyndor India, highlights the benefits of a face scrub for men.
1. Residual build up: Although a face wash is great against any superficial build up, it’s not as effective at digging out the grime that’s deeper in your skin. Because of its unique formula, a face scrub can really dig down and eliminate any remaining buildup that could mar your otherwise perfect complexion.
2. A better shave: Face scrubs designed for men can help prepare your skin for shaving. In turn, you will get a closer shave without the annoying side effects that can often plague men. In-grown hair and razor burns will become things of the past once you start using a face scrub regularly.
3. Acne-fighting ingredients: Choose a face scrub with Salicylic Acid which is a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) derived from the bark of a willow tree. It is identified that 0.5% -2% concentrations of salicylic acid helps in clearing mild to moderate acne successfully without over drying the skin.This ingredient can help make acne breakouts disappear quickly; your skin will never be clearer.
4. Anti-aging properties: Regular use of a face scrub will help you look younger by reducing under eye bags and fine lines Because of its deep-cleansing properties, use of face scrub twice a week is highly recommended.
5. Exfoliating beads: A micro fine face scrub has something that sets it apart from other cleansers -exfoliating beads. These beads help provide a deep clean you won’t find anywhere else. The feeling you experience when these beads hit your skin is sensational- there’s nothing quite like it.