Acne the word itself send shivers. These blotchy red scars really force you hide your face and gradually you shun yourself away from the festivities of life. Acne normally develops during puberty when sebum glands come to life but at the same time they can also appear during the middle age due to hormonal imbalance.
USP: Uneven skin tone & Pigmentation. It decreases the visible sign of acne and skin refining.
Skin Types: Sensitive, Acne, oily Skin
Age: All Ages.
Duration: 1 hour
Eye & Lip Make-up Remover/Cleansing Milk
- Cleanser – Anti Acnend Cleanser
- Scrub – Anti Acnend Scrub
- Gel – Anti Acnend Gel
- Massage Cream – Anti Acnend Massage Cream
- Mask – Anti Acnend Mask
- Protection Serum – Anti Acnend Serum
Benefits: Controls Oil Production from overly active sebaceous glands, while maintaining skin moisture balance. Heals & protects against the damage of mistreated acne condition and scarring, giving an instant radiance to the skin.
Action: Aryanveda’s organic Anti Acnend Kit brings a sigh of relief to all victims of acne. This revolutionary product is made with Organic Contents that insures 100% chemical free acne treatment. It is a beautiful comibation of Organic extracts and Nano LPD.
NANO Technology that liberate your skin from the shackles of acne and unveils a beautiful skin, hidden till now underneath the evil of acne.
Result: Improve the overall appearance of the complexion by decreasing the dullness of the skin and unveils a beautiful skin, limit inflammation caused by the rapid growth of bacteria.
How to Use
Therapist should briefly explain facial procedure that has been chosen by the customer.
- Hand Sanitizing – Therapist should sanitize their hands properly.
- Skin Consultation – Do the questioning to assess:
- Skin type whether it is Oily, Combination or Normal.
- Skin Condition to know whether it is dehydrated or Sensitive.
- Skin Problems like Acne, Scars, Open Pores, fine lines, wrinkles etc.
- Suggest the facial based on skin consultation.
- Offer Client with Tea/Coffee.
- Room Preparation – Prepare the room with all consumables needed during the facial like facial sponges, head bands, cotton, towels, arranging the facial bed and doing the room décor.
- Offer client Attire to change (Facial gown) and jewellery box to keep their jewellery.
Aryanveda Facial Steps
- Cleansing – Anti Acnend Cleanser massage on face for 5 – 6 min. Cleansing loosens your dead cells, removes dirt, makeup and cleanses the pores.
- Scrub – Take Anti Acnend Scrub and apply scrub on the face. On forehead, second on left cheek and third on right cheek. Spread thoroughly. Gentle massage can be given 5 to 7 minutes.
- Gel – Apply the Anti Acnend Gel in a bowl. Apply gel to client’s face and neck. Protect the eye area by placing enclosed eye rescue pads on the eyes & give 5 minutes Galvanic Machine for the deep cleansing by using Disincrustration method.
- Massage Cream – Take, Anti Acnend Massage Cream apply the massage cream & do the massage for 6 to 10 minutes. Massage should last until fully absorbed into skin.
- Mask – Take, Anti Acnend Mask apply on the skin like a masque and Leave it for 10 to 12 min and then remove using a mummy mask or wet cotton.
- Protection Serum – Take Anti Acnend Serum, and apply it on the face and leave it on.
Aryanveda Facial can be taken once a week also. But once in 21 days is mandatory for the skin.
Post Facial Regime
- Leave the client alone to change.
- Escort the client to the reception.
- Explain Home Care (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing & Sun Protection)
- Keep follow-ups with the client by calling her next day, take a feedback about how her skin felt and plan the next session accordingly.
What is Acne?
Acne is a common disease that occurs when hair follicles are clogged with dead skin cells & oil from skin clog hair follicles & pores.
How many types of Acne?
There are 6 types of Acne.
What are the causes/symtoms of Acne?
Acne occurs when the pores on your skin become blocked with oil, dead skin cells or bacteria. OR
Acne occurs when incresed in the secretion of Sebaceous Gland that secrets Sebum.
How can Acne be prevented?
We have to take Anti-Acne Treatment to cure Acnes. We can take some steps at home to prevent acne after treatment.
- Washing your face twice a day with an oil-free cleanser.
- Remmoving make-up & cleaning your skin throughly before bed.
- Eating a healthy diet with minimal refined sugars.
- Make your skin should dirt & dust free.
Which all products we can suggest in Acne?
Below is the detail of the products.
Aryanveda Anti- Acne Face Wash | Aryanveda Anti-Acne Cream | Aryanveda Anti-Acne Serum | Aryanveda Anti-Acne Treatment Pen
In which skin type mostly acne occurs?
In Oily Skin
What is Aryanveda?
Aryanveda cosmeceuticals blossomed in the year 1997 with a commitment to blend nature with science to perfection & set definitions of quality & deliverability in the field of beauty care products. Today, Aryanveda Cosmeceuticals is a revered name in the galaxy of body & skin care herbal products.
What is the meaning of Aryanveda?
Aryanveda is a blend of Cosmetic & Ayurvedic ingredients.
What type of ingredients is used in Aryanveda?
Why is Aryanveda good for our skin & what makes it different from other skincare line?
The herbal cosmetics by Aryanveda includes the natural benefits of herbs, organics & bliss of Nano technology. They are aligned perfectly to impart the desired result & deliver satisfaction.
Does Aryanveda use animal by-products, and do you do animal testing?
Aryanveda does not use animal derived ingredients & we never add any dyes to our products. Also, we never test our products on animals.
Which products are best for the men?
All Aryanveda products are suitable for men.
Can Aryanveda facials be performed on pregnant women?
Yes, however you should avoid using any type of machines.
What is the shelf life of unopened Aryanveda products?
What is the shelf life of Aryanveda products once they have been opened?
The average shelf life after opening is 12 months. Always use clean implements when removing products from a jar, & close the lids tightly after use.
Must I used products from one collection, or may I select from multiple collections within Aryanveda?
Depending on your skin needs, you may select from multiple collections for optional results. Consult your skin care professional for an at-home care program that suitable for you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.