Aryanveda Apricot Whip Moisturising Cream
Any skincare routine is not perfect if it does not give importance to moisturizing procedure. Regardless of what type of skin you have, you need to use the most suitable cream or lotion for moisturizing your delicate skin. This will help to keep your skin look glowing and healthy-looking throughout the day.
Benefits of Moisturizer
- An appropriate moisturizer can help avert and treat dry skin.
- It can defend sensitive skin, progress skin tone, texture, and mask inadequacies.
- As moisturizers hold water in the outermost layer of skin, they also act as a provisional fence for your skin.
- It also protects the outer layer of the skin from harmful effects of sun, wind, and other ecological factors.
When and How to Use a Moisturizer?
Apply moisturizers immediately after drying your skin post taking a bath. As the skin is still moist, moisturizer will infiltrate in the skin surface correctly.
Apply moisturizer onto your hands always when you wash them.
After you have finished cleansing your face with the appropriate cleaner for your skin type you must immediately apply an appropriate moisturizer. If you leave it for elongated hours in moisturizing your face, the humidity can evaporate taking your skin’s normal moisture with it.
You can even apply it as a defensive base for make-up. A light constancy moisturizer holds the make-up for a longer period of time.
Which Moisturizer to Use?
There are many moisturizers existing in the market and not all products are suitable for your skin. Aryanveda Apricot Whip Moisturising Cream is one of the best products loved by millions of the consumers countrywide.
It is important to find out the accurate moisturizer for yourself depending upon many factors like your skin type, your age and whether you are suffering from specific skin conditions like acne, pimple, and eczema and so on.
To choose the flawless moisturizer for yourself, consider the following recommendation:
- Normal skin: This type of skin is neither too dry nor too oily. In order to maintain the natural moisture balance of the skin, it is recommended to use a water-based moisturizer having light and non-greasy sensation.
- Dry skin: For those having dry skin type must choose a moisturizer that helps to reinstate moisture to the skin. It is better to use an oil-based moisturizer that contains moisturizing ingredients or petroleum-based products. Such products will help keep your skin hydrated.
- Oily skin: Acne is a general problem for those having oily skin. Though oily in nature, you should apply an appropriate moisturizer on your oily skin. Do not forget to rub in a light moisturizer afterward using skin care products that can eliminate oil and dry out the skin.
- Sensitive skin: Those having sensitive skin must use a moisturizer that contains comforting ingredients such as Aloe Vera. Make sure the product does not contain perfumes or dyes or acids.
- Mature skin: As you age, your skin becomes drier in nature as the oil-producing glands develop less active. To keep your skin relaxed and well hydrated, opt for an oil-based moisturizer that contains petrolatum as the base, along with antioxidants to combat age related skin problems like wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and so on.
About the Ingredients
The key ingredient contents of the Apricot Whip Moisturizing Cream are Apricot oil, Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil, Olive oil & Vitamin E.
Apricot oil and Sweet Almond oil in Whip moisturizing Cream provide moisture to the skin and also form a visco-elastic film at the surface of skin that retains moisture. Regular use of Aryanveda Apricot Whip moisturizing Cream replenishes natural oils in dry skin and makes it soft and supple.
Aryanveda Apricot Whip Moisturizing Cream provides necessary moisture and nourishment to the skin in winter. The product should be used every morning and evening. Wash your face with Aryanveda Face Wash, before using Apricot Whip Moisturizing Cream for better results.